Poor Coverage in 27502 started a few weeks ago
scc3

I have been a Verizon customer for 20+ years.  For most of that time, I have stuck with Verizon because the coverage was hands down the best.

Over the last month or two Verizon's coverage has gotten worse and worse.  I live in the populous suburbs of Raleigh not in the stix.  I work in office, also in the suburbs.  Yet, if I walk from the front  of my office to the back, I lose any call I'm on.  I have 5G u/w in the front of my office and 1 bar LTE  NON FUNCTIONAL less than 60 feet away,. 

My phone doesn't even ring sitting on my desk in my office.

And that's just voice coverage, forget data.   I may as well just use my phone as a paperweight during the day, and at home I have to go through my home's wi-fi to be able to do anything on it less than a mile away

Verizon needs to resolve this coverage issues quickly.  It is about that time that I take my business somewhere else.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Coverage in 27502 started a few weeks ago
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the service issues you mentioned and appreciate your being with us for over 20 years, scc3. It's important to have access to your service as much as possible as it is needed and let me get some details about the situation. Are you mainly indoors when you have these issues? What is the make and model of your device. Please relay this information, so we can look into your service concerns.

-Ed

0 Likes
scc3

I am using my Iphone 12, in my office, It have 5G U/W or 5G in the front portion of my office and everything works as it should and LTE with 2/3 bars 100 feet away with absolutely zero data and sometimes phone service. 

In my office park everyone is complaining about how Verizon has gone from great service to terrible service in our community.    

We also have the same issues at our house less than a mile away that are basically the same. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure you get the support you need with your service concerns, scc3, ASAP. I am here for support and happy to help! You mentioned this started happening a couple weeks ago. Do you remember any changes around this time- structural, weather, etc? 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
scc3

Nothing changed on our end. I believe we are now a dead spot between 5g and LTE coverage.

0 Likes
919jayhawk

We've relied on Verizon for 17 years in our neighborhood and all of a sudden our iphone 12 and 14 both have one bar at best? What is going on? Closest intersection is Carlswood Ct and Strickland Rd, Raleigh 27613. #service #unhappy #support  #coverage #outagenetworkproblems #complaint

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to have your phone working, and we are here to help. To better assist you, we will be sending you a private note.

~Freddy

0 Likes