Poor Coverage in Jeffersonville
Bthacker

Coverage in Jeffersonville, IN is extremely poor.  All Verizon customers have little to no coverage in Clark Memorial Hospital.  Been like this for years.  Can something be done?  My phone is useless when in Jeffersonville (and this is a major metropolitan area.

In Goshen, KY I noticed about a year ago, my coverage is not as good as it once was.  Still have coverage 99% of the time, Just noticed that I typically have 1-2 bars.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Coverage in Jeffersonville
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your service concerns are our concerns too. Hearing that you're experiencing service issues in Jeffersonville, IN, which includes Clark Memorial Hostpital, is a very urgent matter. We'll do everything we can to assist you in resolving this issue. We know that Jeffersonville, IN has multiple zip codes. Let's work together to get this resolved.

Can you tell us which of your services is being affected? (e.g., calls, texting, web browsing, etc.) Is this happening while you're indoors, outdoors, or both?

We'd also like your help to narrow down the area(s) where you're experiencing service issues in Jeffersonville, IN. Can you provide our team with the nearest intersection where you're located so that we can review the area where you're experiencing service issues? Thanks for your time and patience!-Robert C.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We've also noted your reference about signal issues and the number of bars of signal you're viewing from your device while in Goshen, KY.  Can you tell us more about this? 

Here's why we're asking. A signal bar indicates how far away a cell tower is that you are connected to. Many factors would determine the cell tower's signal you are on, including the line of sight, distance, mobile traffic, and even the time of day. However, two bars would be considered suitable in most situations. (Different phone models measure signal strength differently). One bar of signal strength for your device might be two bars for another device.

Did I explain this OK? Do you notice that you only ever have one bar of signal on your phone in all locations? -Robert C.

0 Likes
Bthacker

Spring St. @ Missouri Ave. Jeffersonville, IN 47130.

There is NO reception inside the hospital for all Verizon customers.  Been this way for years.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I completely understand the urgency in having service where you need it, Bthacker. How far do you have to travel, from, the hospital, for service to improve? -Vanessa

0 Likes
GradyJoslin

I live in Jeffersonville, IN too and I live just off 8th street near Hopkins Lane and I barely get any signal. When I moved into my house 6 years ago, I had almost a full signal. Now I have to do the one-legged hand foot dance just to get a signal now. I am not sure what's going on with the towers but something is up and has been progressively getting worse. - GradyJ

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Signal strength is the name of the game, GradyJoslin. Many factors can affect it, so we want to look into every possibility for you. To that end, we have sent a private note, which will allow us to take a closer look into what's happening.

-George

0 Likes