Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Poor Coverage in Southern and central Mississippi
JCA1

I switched to Verizon because I was having poor coverage in Mississippi with my previous carrier. For the first year coverage with Verizon was great. Now however the coverage is awful. I have zero bars in many areas where I use to have 5 bars. 

0 Likes
Re: Poor Coverage in Southern and central Mississippi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Ensuring our customers are getting the support and services they need is important to us. We would be happy to assist with your services here. Do you happen to know if any changes happened to your surrounding area when this first started?

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
JCA1

No changes that I have seen. I travel on a regular basis throughout southern Mississippi and have noticed over my last couple of trips that I lose services where I use to have service. Particularly if I am a few miles from interstates. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

With the signal being an issue over the span of many miles, let's look into the phone. What is the make and model of the device? 

-David

0 Likes