Poor Customer Service at a Local Verizon in Wilmington NC
Dee2015

Has anyone made a complaint and no one from Verizon followed up? My daughter and I were treated horribly at the New Centre Drive Store in Wilmington NC and I want to see if anyone else experienced the same treatment? We ended up receiving great service at the store on Oleander and received what we were looking for my daughter and son leaving for college. The store on New Centre Drive did not greet us at the door at all and this is the second time and continued with poor service starting with the Manager who ignored us upon entry. After the Manager ignored us he then told someone else to take care of us which was poor services as well. I am a manager and I will never treat someone that way I will take care of them myself.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor Customer Service at a Local Verizon in Wilmington NC
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We aim to deliver superior customer experiences through our products and our actions, Dee2015. We can uplift your feedback regarding the not so stellar interaction that you had when visiting our store location. I have sent you a Private Message to collect more details.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes