Poor Service around Shawnee High School, Medford NJ
Peteten1

I can’t imagine no one reported this but There is practically no service on or around the Shawnee High School property.   This is troublesome considering potential child safety issues.  For example, what of a child is walking home from school and has an issue and they need to contact 911. The school has Wi-Fi but it does not work outside the immediate building.  Please help.    

0 Likes
Re: Poor Service around Shawnee High School, Medford NJ
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure this is properly addressed, and will need more details to investigate accordingly. We have sent you a private note to gather the information.~Pam

0 Likes
Peteten1

thanks for your reply.  In the private message you asked when I noticed this.  The poor service existed for the last 1.5 years.   It is consistently poor as my 2 daughters and their friends state they can never get service.  Everyday we notice it when dropping them off and picking them up.  Sometimes you can get one bar signal strength.  Often text messages do not go through and viewing the internet is not possible.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to run a speed test with your device to see what exact speeds you are getting at the moment. When you have a chance, please click on the following link, and select Run Speed Test. Then please share your results with us to further troubleshoot the issue with your service. We will be standing by waiting for your results: http://spr.ly/6604JkKQw ~David

0 Likes
Peteten1

I ran some tests today at 4:30.  School was out and very little people around.   2.16 Mbps down and 1.34 Mbps up.  I ran other test using the Ookla Speedtest and even tried multiple servers in NJ and Verizon servers in Delaware and Philadelphia with similar results.  A couple time the up bandwidth wouldn’t even go past 0.09 Mbps.  Let me know if I can provide any additional info.  This was pretty good for this area. It’s much worse when there events or school is in session as more people are hitting the towers.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you get the assistance you need with your connectivity concerns in your area, Peteten. Do you experience these speeds indoors at school, or outdoors? What is the specific name of the plan you are on? What is the make/model of your device? *Cheyenne

0 Likes