Poor Service
tx_becca
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lately my Verizon Wireless service has gone downhill. Places where I used to get service, don't work anymore. In fact, sometimes my phone says I don't have a carrier. Text messages fail. Internet is slower than slow. What's the deal, Verizon? Are you tired of my business?

Re: Poor Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tx_becca

We'd never get tired of servicing your wireless needs. I'm so sorry to learn of the problems you've been experiencing with your service using your wireless device lately. Allow me to help.

What model phone do you have? Have you noticed this happening in one specific location or area? If so, please provide me the nearest cross streets, city, state and zip code of the problem location. Also, are you aware of any other Verizon Wireless users experiencing the same service issues at this location?

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes
tx_becca
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Galaxy 10+. The issues have started occurring in several different places. The first time it happened was at Kingwood Dr. & I-69 in Kingwood, TX. Then it started happening in Magnolia, TX 77355, and again in Splendora, TX. Yes, other Verizon Wireless customers are having the same issue. The message says, " Your phone's not registered on a network, so you an only make emergency calls. Also, using the internet on my phone has become almost impossible....actually, I don't even bother most of the time.

0 Likes
mandonaut

I chose Verizon because of their coverage. Since they introduced 5G the service has gone downhill significantly. All my neighbors have had the same experience, regardless of phone make/model. I believe this is because they are sharing the 4G bandwidth with their new version of rural 5G. It might be time to consider a different carrier because the local service is worse than other carriers now, even T-Mobile

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for getting back to us TX_becca. We want you to have the best service. Was this happening indoors or outdoors? What plan are you on? Please power down and remove and reinsert the Sim card and retest.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. We would never want you to have this type of service experience with us. Could I have the ZIP Code for your area, so I may review your area for any open alerts? TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes