Poor Signal Strength Calais Maine
Mike38

I wish to report poor Verizon Wireless Signal in Calais Maine. My company relies on their Verizon Smartphone to be able update my work status in a large territory of Maine. Most anywhere else I can depend on good quality of signal. However when I have work orders in the town of Calais ME there is absolutely no coverage. I am required to drive 10 to 15 miles out of town before I can regain a signal. And while in town I have to find other methods to get assistance to complete my work. Since Calais ME is a fair sized town I would think Verizon would have some sort of signal there. Hopefully Verizon will be adding a tower in this area soon.

Mike

PS You should have a page within your website where poor signals can be reported

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Poor Signal Strength Calais Maine
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello Mike@NCR!

I know how important it is to stay connected on the job, and have great service! You can check the expected coverage of locations you visit here on our website:  http://vzwmap.verizonwireless.com/dotcom/coveragelocator/?coveragetype=datacoverage4g

It does appear that this area is not covered by Verizon service, and this is why you are running into issues. Please keep our coverage tool in mind anytime you may be visiting a new location.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Poor Signal Strength Calais Maine
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello Mike@NCR!

I know how important it is to stay connected on the job, and have great service! You can check the expected coverage of locations you visit here on our website:  http://vzwmap.verizonwireless.com/dotcom/coveragelocator/?coveragetype=datacoverage4g

It does appear that this area is not covered by Verizon service, and this is why you are running into issues. Please keep our coverage tool in mind anytime you may be visiting a new location.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes