Poor Verizon Signal
Ziggy2204

Hello,

I have recently moved and have noticed that my Neighborhood gets poor Verzion Signal only leveling 1-2 bars (if lucky). I live in a very populated neighborhood in Salt Lake City with the Zip Code 84093. However whenever I'm on the phone and get closer to my house and Neighborhood I start to loose Connection right as I'm about to approach my house. I start loosing connection where I only hear 1 out of 3 words someone is saying on the other line and then it would cut off completely. Please help and send someone to check out the Towers in the 84093 neighborhood. Something seriously seems to be wrong. Other people with T-Mobile seem to have better service overall. Please note that this happens when I'm outdoors.

0 Likes
Re: Poor Verizon Signal
bearone21
Legend

remote areas can be difficult, adding wi-fi + wi-fi extender will help.

good luck with anyone coming out to check signal strenth.

fwiw; my son lives in a remote part of 98516, i lose verizon signal completely as i approach his house but tie in to his wi-fi when i pull into the drivway.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ziggy2204, congrats on making the move. I know how reliant we have all become on our cell phones, so your need for reliable service is certainly relatable. I am eager to help turn around your service experience in the 84093 zip code. I currently do not see any network alerts for the area. How are your data and texting services working in the same area? How is the service working for others on your account and other Verizon users? What model phone are you using? Do you have a high-speed Internet cable or Wi-Fi service at your home?

AkaneM_VZW

0 Likes
Ziggy2204

My data and text services work as I'm utilizing the my Home Wi-fi to send out those messages. Im using a Apple 8 plus phone. I dont know of anyone else on the Verizon plan in my area as Im new to it and the only one in the house using Verizon. Please send out an alert in the area for Coverage Check.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I do appreciate you letting me know Ziggy2204. I know we rely on our services to work and I would like to investigate this further for you. I have sent you a private message to better assist you. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes