Poor cell service and dropped calls - central NJ
J1461
Enthusiast - Level 1

The past 4 to 6 weeks have shown a very bad decline in cell signal and increased dropped calls.  Cannot seem to get any info from Verizon.   Family and friends in the general vicinity of zip code 08872 are experiencing the same issues.  Some are switching providers it is so bad.

Comments, info please, thank you

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: Poor cell service and dropped calls - central NJ
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

J1461,

Service concerns is not what we want for our VZW customers. Allow us to investigate this. Please respond to the private message for additional assistance.

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CLHG18
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi I grew up in central NJ and now live in South Florida. My family and I had been struggling with service the last year in both places. In the past we never are an issue and never had to test our siginal. What happened to that. My calls go straight to Voice mail and the 4g LTE is more like 2g. Do you know how to use WiFi calling. Look it up if you have the option on your phone.

0 Likes
Tessacamp
Enthusiast - Level 1

Poor cell service. Dropped calls. Broken up calls. No GPS for miles because of this service. Most populated state in the US and the worst cell service. Verizon- DO BETTER

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us, Tessacamp. We want to make sure your service is working for you. What city are you in? How long has this been an issue? Thanks in advance.

-Rosie

0 Likes