Poor cell service in northern Michigan.
MARWEN97

In particular near Fife Lake and east to Higgins Lake.  I know AT&T just installed a cell tower north of Fife Lake city, but that is 15 miles west of my property and unless I switch to AT&T, even getting close to that tower won't help.  Any plans to install any towers in the area?  I can supply an address of my property if needed.  Huge no service area along Sharon rd and Fletcher rd

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Poor cell service in northern Michigan.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us about this coverage issue. Our goal is to always provide the best coverage possible, everywhere where this is available. We are always working to expand and improve the network where possible, however, I do not have specific information regarding future build plans in your area. We'll forward this information to our network engineers and don't hesitate to keep us posted with any other questions or concerns.

AbrahamS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Poor cell service in northern Michigan.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us about this coverage issue. Our goal is to always provide the best coverage possible, everywhere where this is available. We are always working to expand and improve the network where possible, however, I do not have specific information regarding future build plans in your area. We'll forward this information to our network engineers and don't hesitate to keep us posted with any other questions or concerns.

AbrahamS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes