Poor cell service
Gmart1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I live in zip 14105 Middleport NY. All my neighbors and I have been experiencing extremely slow internet speeds. For last 2 months speeds have gone from 20mbps to less than 1mbps. We have many homeschooled children in area and need decent internet access to complete school work. And it has gotten to the point of having to go somewhere that has better speed like library or other public spaces. Our phones are our only link to internet. No new people are building homes out here so speed hasn't slowed down because of that. Speeds were were at one time so im hoping it's an equipment issue that can easily be fixed. Please help me. Thank you. Gordy

0 Likes
Re: Poor cell service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gmart1, we are here for you to help make sure that you can get the best service possible for your devices in the area. Have you been able to perform any troubleshooting steps since this all began? JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
Gmart1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Other than the typical restarts no other troubleshooting has been done

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gmart1,

Thanks for letting us know. We always want to make sure you get the speeds you need. Does this seem to only happen inside or outside as well? Does it seem to happen at certain times of day or all the time?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
Gmart1
Enthusiast - Level 2

It happens inside and outside. Like I said earlier my neighbors have same issue. It's usually worse in the evening. It's so slow I can't even use hotspot on phone. It's says no network connection. Try again later. How is this good service. Verizon brags about being the best but right now they are the worst. Please help us

Salvados
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree, lately Verizon is NOT the best. We are paying so much monthly service and we expect to get the service we pay. I live in  NJ  zip code 08831, we had hurricane Sandy and Verizon was the only company that had service and was great.  Yesterday, we had a tropical storm come through and NO Service at all. Of course no WIFI due to electric went down, was depending on my Verizon LTE to work but NOPE. Please improve or else will look elsewhere. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I see that you are also reaching out to us via Facebook and I am the one actually working on that message as well. Please be advised that all of these messages go to the same team so please refrain from sending multiple messages via a different channels. We will continue in Facebook

0 Likes