Poor cell signal Sebastian FL
Bgrant3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Very poor cell signal in Sebastian FL, around river, on mainland across from inlet.   How can we get improvement?

Re: Poor cell signal Sebastian FL
Nateurist
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here. Horrible web access along route 1 and many other nearby places. Total opposite of NJ where Verizon is the 800 pound gorilla of cellular. Regretfully I’ll have to switch to another carrier once my move is complete unless this improves. Oh and I do miss FiOS so much down here too. It’s far superior to commiecast. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nateurist, I depend on my service constantly, so having inconsistent coverage is very alarming. We never want to hear a customer looking to leave the Verizon family. I will be more than happy to assist. Please share with me some details on what services are effected (talk, text, data)? Also, confirm for me how far do you have to travel before service improves?

0 Likes
Delora
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in Sebastian FL. Verizon service is really bad. I use to get full or very high bars. Now I get at the highest 3 bars if that. In some places in Sebastian, we don't have Verizon service at all. What is sad is it starts going down a block from the store on US1. What happened? We lose at tower?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Delora, I love visiting Florida and rely on my service to work when I am there. The last thing we would ever want is for you to experience service issues where you live. We will be pleased to help you. When did the service issues begin? What specific services are being impacted?  

-Jacob

0 Likes