Poor coverage - Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, IL 61367
yoyo8
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon Wireless service doesn't work on weekends, especially holiday weekends. It's not just a nuisance (lack of streaming entertainment), it's a danger when simple phone calls are often impossible.

Re: Poor coverage - Woodhaven Lakes, Sublette, IL 61367
nateo44
Enthusiast - Level 1

Woodhaven has 6000+ lots which means it easily becomes the largest concentration of people in the are on weekends.  Please do something to increase the bandwidth at towers in the area.  I guarantee if you fix this issue thousands of customers on other carriers will switch. 

Mpappas61354
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here

0 Likes
spadulo
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same!  I would like my elderly parents to be able to contact me on the weekends.  Its been terrible.

dawnmarie1115
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have the same issue. Actually switch from Sprint when T-Mobile bought them because T-Mobile loses data at the gate. I am really disappointed. Please Verizon help us all out!!! Woodhaven Lake is actually concerned the largest populated area in Lee County Illinois on holiday weekends!!!!

Freakykiki5453

Ditto! Switched to Verizon cause "it's the only one that works" and then I couldn't get Verizon to work! Rep just now told me it's cause the trees 😒

0 Likes
DanelleJ

I’d like to improve service at Woodhaven Lakes. I could not use any smart phone features over the weekend 

0 Likes
Kevin421
Enthusiast - Level 1

100% agree. Switched to Verizon recently and saw coverage, but in heavy times does not work.

Rbholke

I too am very disappointed with the lack of reception at Woodhaven lakes. I rely on being able to use my phone and mobile jet pack for business purposes. Service is non existent on Holiday weekends and even regular weekends depend g on how many folks are in the community. This is unacceptable from an emery standpoint as well. Please help us get this fixed. We pay for the service and you are not delivering. 

0 Likes
Bowl2384
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue, please install new tower to allow more bandwidth for your customer base major issue please correct Verizon.