Poor coverage in Farmington, NM
Nexal

It seems like where I am located I am experiencing EXTREMELY slow data speeds and is making my at home business very hard to manage.

As far as I have experienced, it only seems to be around the area that I live in, once I drive down the street a little ways, data speeds seem to spike up dramatically and I can finally load Social Media apps and run videos just fine.

I sure hope you all can do something to help with this issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor coverage in Farmington, NM
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nexal

We are extremely disappointed to hear this. At this time, no issues or outages have been reported in Farmington. When did this slow data speed issue start? Did you recently update the software or download a new a new application to it? Which make/model phone do you have? 

LasinaJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Nexal

The slow data has been going on for around a month or so, I have an iPhone XR and everything is updated. It seems to only be in the area that I live in which kinda sucks because once I move more into the city, my data speeds seem to spike a whole lot.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want a fast data expereince for you, Nexal. Are your calls, and text messages experiencing issues, as well?

CraigS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ReneRod
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Data service in Farmington also terrible, phone calls and text messages seem to be fine but I live in the middle of town and can not even load a web page, I went as far as buying a weboost amplifier for the house but still can not get over one bar of service, there are only a few places in Farmington that I actually get good service....guess I will have to fine a WiFi spot in order to use Data.

Iphone Xs

MichaelF87401

It is now September 8, 2022 and we are still experiencing horrible cell coverage and extremely slow signal service with both new Iphone and Samsung phones and tablets.  

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes