Poor coverage in my neighborhood
dawg891
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I report poor coverage in my neighborhood? The Verizon coverage map shows that we supposedly have 5G coverage, but in reality we have 1-2 bars of LTE only. (BTW, this is a very localized problem, as we live in the greater Seattle with good 5G coverage nearby.)

And if I do report the problem, will Verizon do anything about it?

0 Likes
Re: Poor coverage in my neighborhood
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Reliable service is a must and we are here to to help. We want to gather more information to be on the same page. When did you first notice the coverage issue? Are you aware if other Verizon Wireless users are having similar issues around you?

~Vic

0 Likes
dawg891
Enthusiast - Level 2

We moved to Verizon two weeks ago and immediately noticed the poor coverage. My neighbors who have Verizon confirmed the poor signal and say that they’ve reported the problem previously. We’re only about a 1/4 mile from I-405 and 1/2 a mile from Google’s campus but the coverage is terrible. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dawg891, we would like to welcome you to the Verizon family, and we know how much of an inconvenience it can be to experience a fluctuating or loss of signal, and we want to fix this. In order to better assist you, can you please provide the nearest intersection and zip code for the last location this issue occurred?

-Kevin

0 Likes