Poor customer service, and invalid information
JENPRA338

I am beyond frustrated with this company and would already have taken my business else where if they wouldn't continue to charge me ungodly amounts for their poor service.

I have spent approximately 4.5 hours over the last two days either on the phone, on hold, or trying to get ahold of a representative. Also have been waiting on a return call from a Customer Service Supervisor, which I called back and they could not track the "notes" to tell me who had dropped the ball and not returned the call. Which I was later informed that the notes were visible without ever needed the "PIN" for the account.

Could not get into account with account passwords over the phone, and they were unable to contact the account owner, or allow me to work on my device even as an account manager.

Fed up, and ticked off that I am continuing to pay for a phone that I no longer possess because it was stolen and the insurance replacement I was given is faulty. They would like me to pay another $200 for a new insurance refurbished phone when there are upgrades ready on the account, and still continue the device payments for a phone that is no longer in my possession! Absolutely ridiculous that they refuse to return my call for the warranty replacement of my phone, or give any help to get a new device, or forwarding my calls to a business Verizon phone!

Absolutely frustrated with how terrible I have been treated through the service, I understand the necessity for security to account information, but will not tolerate being lied to, and ignored when a return call was promised.

Will be looking for a new provider soon if this is not resolved.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor customer service, and invalid information
JENPRA338

Also, cannot believe there is not a way to make a direct complaint! Or to be able to talk to a supervisor with any power through customer service!

0 Likes
TRAULECAR

I'd like to know why every time I callcustomer service the call gets dropped and nobody can tell me the end date on myn contract nor can I find it anywhere on my biilling statements?  I hate this company too.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can see your contract term when you sign into your MyVerizon account online.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

JENPRA338 wrote:

I am beyond frustrated with this company and would already have taken my business else where if they wouldn't continue to charge me ungodly amounts for their poor service.

I have spent approximately 4.5 hours over the last two days either on the phone, on hold, or trying to get ahold of a representative. Also have been waiting on a return call from a Customer Service Supervisor, which I called back and they could not track the "notes" to tell me who had dropped the ball and not returned the call. Which I was later informed that the notes were visible without ever needed the "PIN" for the account.

Could not get into account with account passwords over the phone, and they were unable to contact the account owner, or allow me to work on my device even as an account manager. 

Fed up, and ticked off that I am continuing to pay for a phone that I no longer possess because it was stolen and the insurance replacement I was given is faulty. Phones from Asurion are Asurion's responsibility. You must contact Asurion if the phone you paid a deductible for is faulty. They would like me to pay another $200 for a new insurance refurbished phone when there are upgrades ready on the account, and still continue the device payments for a phone that is no longer in my possession! Whether or not the phone is in your possession it must be paid for. Verizon is not responsible for your phone. Why would you think that theft is a valid reason to not fulfil your contractual obligations for the device? Verizon paid for the phone by buying it from the manufacturer and you buy it from Verizon using their no interest financing over 24 months. You still need to pay for it. Why should Verizon lose money because you lost it? Absolutely ridiculous that they refuse to return my call for the warranty replacement of my phone, or give any help to get a new device, or forwarding my calls to a business Verizon phone! If you cannot verify yourself as an authorized user on the account then they won't do anything for you. They are protecting the rights of the person whose name and SSN appears on the account just like they are supposed to do.

Absolutely frustrated with how terrible I have been treated through the service, I understand the necessity for security to account information, but will not tolerate being lied to, and ignored when a return call was promised.

Will be looking for a new provider soon if this is not resolved.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JENPRA338,

Having a stolen device is never a situation we want our customers to go through. We are here to explore your options. I have sent you a private message. Please respond to that private message. Thank you.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TRAULECAR, we want you to love us! Are you calling our customer service department at 800-922-0204? For your convenience you may view your contract end date online at My Verizon:  http://vz.to/2aK7Rwi Is there any particular reason why you're needing your contract end date? We're here to help.

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes