Poor reception 34655 area
pamela80
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon needs to look into putting more towers in the 34655 zip code area.  The reception was never great since I moved here five years ago, you average 2-3 bars usually and the battery drains with phone calls and you get echo and other issues due to this.  The area has been built up a lot over the last three years so you have more people and more congestion.  Half the time data is unbearabley slow due to so so reception mixed with congestion. there is no way I would want to be stuck using the phones 4g for data so thank goodness for wifi but for the price you pay for data the service should be worth it. 

0 Likes
Re: Poor reception 34655 area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, pamela80. I know how important it is to have reliable service, and it can be quite frustrating when your data is slow. I want to make sure we find out what is going on with your service, so let met start by asking you a few questions. First off, do you know which plan you have (exact name of the plan)? Also, is the issue only with data or also with calls and texts? Lastly, does it happen in a specific location, or everywhere?

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes