Poor reception - Steady Decline
Paramedic178
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been noticing increasing poor signal in my area, zip code 71411. This has been progressively worsening over the last year, including having issues with just not being able to access data without resetting the phone or going into airplane mode and back. This seems to work for a little while. I’ve also noticed at times I am unable to call and use data at the same time although this feature is on and I don’t typically have this issue in other areas.

0 Likes
Re: Poor reception - Steady Decline
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Paramedic178, making sure you are receiving a consistent connection is always important. We appreciate the steps you have taken in efforts to resolve this matter. Let's continue to investigate. Do you know if others in your area are having the same experience? Does your service concern happen primarily indoors? How far do you have to travel from the troubled location to receive a proper connection?

SylviaT_VZW 

0 Likes
Paramedic178
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have seen multiple people in the area talk about service or signal decline. Some are neighbors right down the road. I don’t seem to have the same issues when I’m about 15-20 miles away in Natchitoches, La. Most of the issues are while inside, however, that’s where most of our time is spent like most people lol.. I have noticed a signal decline over the last year or so, I wouldn’t think it would be related to the home but att put a tower up recently which is only one mile down the road from there, so not sure if that could affect Verizon’s signal or not. T mobile also has a tower about a mile away as well. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Signal quality can fluctuate indoors due to a number of factors, have you tried Wi-Fi Calling?

ScottD_VZW

0 Likes
Paramedic178
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes my WiFi calling is on, and yes I know signals fluctuate I had a mobile home all metal and signal was usually fine, now with a double wide and no metal to interfere and at first reception was typical (home in the same spot) but now it’s declining as time has went on. I’m not the only one in the area noticing this as many voiced on fb reception issues and poor service in this area. I just wanted to bring it to y'all attention to possibly have someone evaluate the situation not give me the same information I am aware of.. I’ve had service with y’all for a very long time so I do notice when things decline in various areas.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Paramedic178 Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are happy to work with you. We have sent you a private message here in this forum.

0 Likes