Poor reception last two weeks
mrcold241

I have been having horrible internet connection the last two weeks in Sacramento CA. Thought I may have been being throttled but my billing cycle just started over. Also, I have two phones and the second phone is only used for UBER so the data usage on that phone is minimal and it is having same internet connections issues also. All my coworkers are having same issues. Spoke with support and they sent me a link of things to try but did all of them, no noticable change. Basically between the hours of 8:00 am-5:00 pm. Not able to log into WiFi.This has happened inside and outside the building. In a 100 yard walk, I lost signal 6 times. If I try to open to internet connection apps, phone just clocks.

Why doesn't Verizon show to its phone support people locations with issues? If this was just my phone I would be mad but since its happening to multiple users, I know it is at least not just a me issue. This is across multiple phones (Apple, Android) but all Verizon only. Coworkers with ATT or Sprint are having no issues.

0 Likes
Re: Poor reception last two weeks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello mrcold241, we understand how important it is to have a strong signal where you spend most of your time. Thank you for all the troubleshooting steps you have taken to resolve this service concern. I'd like to gather a few more details to determine our next best step. Are your calls and texts being impacted in that area during these times? Is there anywhere else you're experiencing these issues? 

MelissaP_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Poor reception last two weeks
mandip

It's absolutely a Verizon issue.  Same here in Memphis, TN.  

0 Likes