Poor reception
jlnovotn

Hello,

I am receiving very poor reception on my phone, sometimes receiving voicemails or text messages hours after they have been sent. I tend to have low reception from time to time in my office building, but even then with two bars I'm barely getting anything. Over the last few days its even been when I am out in the community. This is very frustrating as it is making it difficult to communicate with my family and I am required to be accessible/on call for work, all while this is continuing to drain my battery very quickly. Any recommendations or possible solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor reception
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Reliable service is  important so I completely understand your concern jlnovotn. We definitely want you to be able to stay connected with family and friends.

How long have you had this issue? What's the zip code where you are experiencing this? What phone do you have?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jlnovotn

Zipcode is 93955. It has been a bit spoty the last month, but the battery drain and lack of messages has been this past week. I have an iPhone 6.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jlnovotn, we want you to have smooth sailing from here on out. Looking at this area, there's no reported issues at this time. Having to deal with this for a month now is far too long. Are there any other Verizon Wireless customers in this area that are experiencing these issues with signal as well? Do you recall any recent changes made to your device last month before this all started, such as new software updates, application updates, or new apps being installed?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes