Poor service in zip code 01824
JEFSTR65

Most of the time over the past week it has been 1-2 bars on a new Iphone. What can be done to fix this problem?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor service in zip code 01824
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JEFSTR65,

Getting quality service on your newly purchased iPhone is a must, and I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing only 1-2 bars in this area. Let's get this turned around for you right away. First off, thanks for providing the zip code. I checked the surroundings, and I don't have any alerts at this time to indicate a service outage, so let's keep moving forward with this. To get to the root of the problem, I have a few questions I'd like to run by you.

What specific issues are you having with your service (calls, data, etc.)? The more details with this first question, the better. Also, are your concerns happening indoors or outdoors? Do your issues occur in other areas as well? Are other people in your area experiencing issues as well?

RyanCo_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JEFSTR65

Hi Ryan,

The calls are primarily inside. While the calls connect, it is not possible for those receiving the calls to understand what is being said (distortion, fading and similar). Other phones iPhone 6s) also on Verizon have similar issues. This is a fairly recent 2 weeks or so) problem.

Regards,

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
juand_vzw
Verizon Employee

JEFSTR65,

Thank you for the details. Let's move forward and I'm confident we'll get these service issues resolved. Do you always experience this type of service when you're indoors and outdoors the service improves? Do you have a case on your phone? The reason I ask is it may be possible the case is interfering with the signal. If you do have a case, have you tried to remove it and verify if your calls improve?

JuanD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes