Poor service throughout our entire neighborhood.
Ka43
Enthusiast - Level 2

#Franklin, Mass  #poorservice #poor customerservice  #dropped/inaudiblecalls  #firingVerizonwireless

i live in a large town. My neighborhood has the worst service. Immediately calls drop, become inaudible or the person on the phone cannot hear me. This problem is consistent for over 1/2 a mile around my house. My neighbors are complaining. If I’m on an important call I have to drive until I have reception and pull over so I don’t loose the call or the caller doesn’t hang up. 
Yes I have called multiple multiple times. Yes I have the extender which is  resolved this problem within my house only. I have no service in my driveway. 
I don’t live in a rural area. 
it is so ridiculously and infuriating that a whole bunch of neighbors are considering leaving Verizon all together. 
I would advise Verizon to investigate this problem ASAP and reach out to your franklin customers in the areas of 

POND STREET, South Gate rd, coronation rd, Oakland parkway, maple street and Charles river. 

I believe I gave you all the information you need. You know who your customers are. Take care of them. 

Re: Poor service throughout our entire neighborhood.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ka43, we definitely understand your concern regarding services issues you are experiencing. We are aware some customers in your service area may be experiencing issues and our network teams are looking into this. For more information, you may also visit verizon.com/support/network-outage-faqs/.

*Joshua

0 Likes
Ka43
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is by no means a new problem. It has been going on for over a year. Has nothing to do with outage. I have yet to see a Verizon truck around investigating this. I work from home and walk the neighborhood multiple times a day. My neighbors are now paying closer attention to Verizon’s lack of concern.   I am paying for 5 (FIVE) Verizon phones and service. I find it unacceptable that this hasn’t been resolved. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your service concerns are our concerns too. We've noted your reference about service issues in Franklin, MA (Zip code 02038) and we're here to help in any way we can.

I'd be disappointed too if I were experiencing service issues. I apologize. Let's work together to get this matter resolved.  Can you tell us more about this? For example, which of your services is being affected? (e.g., calls, text, web browsing, etc.)  Is this happening while you're indoors, outdoors, or both?  -Robert C.

0 Likes
Ka43
Enthusiast - Level 2

NOW I HAVE A CHILD WITH A DISABILITY WHICH REQUIRES EMERGENCY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE WHEN NEEDED.

I AM REOPENING A COMPLAINT WITH THE FCC.  

I DO NOT THINK IT IS FAIR FOR CONSUMERS TO BE KEPT IN THE DARK WHEN IT COMES TO WHICH PROVIDERS ARE THE BEST IN THE AREA YOU LIVE IN.  

I NEED A RELIABLE PROVIDER.  IT IS MY RIGHT.  VERIZON SHOULD NOT BE LET OFF THE HOOK FOR POOR CELL SERVICE

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! We would be more than happy to help you troubleshoot your service issues. Please PM us, so we can assist. 

*Cassandra

0 Likes