Poor signal EVERYWHERE
todfhunt
Enthusiast - Level 2

Zip code 32963 and 32966.
iPhone 11pro and iPhone 13.
Cell service is next to non-existent inside, outside, and standing next to the Verizon store. Calls drop if and when you can make them. Turning on wifi calling helps to make calls but incoming goes straight to voice mail and never even shows up as a missed call. Wi-Fi calling also terminates itself after time then goes back on. And as far as cellular data; forget about it. Awful! There is a brand new VW tower within 5 miles and the terrain is FL coast, so all flat and mostly water. Why should I have to pay for a signal booster that uses my electricity and my Wi-Fi when I also have to pay full price for horrible cell service! Made the mistake of switching to VW and been regretting it badly!!

would like to hear VW rep about credits toward the signal booster. 

0 Likes
Re: Poor signal EVERYWHERE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the best possible experience with your service! We know how important it is to stay connected, and we're here to help you. Tell me, which one is your home zip code? Are you currently at home, so we can troubleshoot with you?

-Jordan

0 Likes
todfhunt
Enthusiast - Level 2

32963. At home now.

0 Likes
todfhunt
Enthusiast - Level 2

Guessing u never called to troubleshoot with me. But then again, And as stated, I don’t get incoming calls nor notifications of missed calls because of the bad VW service. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there! I see it's been a couple of days since you contacted us. Please tell me, are you still having trouble? I searched and couldn't find an outage at this time for your zip code. I want to make sure your Roaming is on. Can you confirm that it is on? 

-Carter

0 Likes
todfhunt
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’ve contacted you guys every day a couple times a day. No one knows how to help and nothing works. Roaming is on. It doesn’t matter, and outage doesn’t matter either because the signal is non existent. And the VW $250 4G Extender you made me buy (instead of offer it) still doesn’t work. It’s getting returned tomorrow and I’ll be discussing contract options due to VW failure to provide service, and likely moving back to ATT. Never should’ve switched. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! We would hate to see you go, and we know how crucial it is to have a connection. Please send us a Private Note, so we can assist.

*Breanna

0 Likes
todfhunt
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’ve spoken and/or chatted w u guys half a dozen times. Your techs do not know how to fix it. It got returned and my VW signal is still next to non-existent (no bars, sometime says “1x”, and back corner of my yard I get 1 bar LTE). Oh, AND, you have me paying for 5G service. I can’t even get 3G or 4G, let alone 5. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, todfhunt. I regret that you have been dealing with the signal issue for so long and after so much communication with us through chat and/or phone. I understand is not a pleasant way to spend your time, however we are invested in getting to a solution. After all the troubleshooting was a network ticket submitted for your area? ~Pamela

0 Likes