Poor signal and dropped calls
AJ56

I have lived at my current location for 10 years and the cell service has become unusable due to constantly dropped calls and poor signal strength where it used to be much better. We need someone from Verizon to come find out why the cell signal has degraded and determine what is needed to get it fixed. Our zip is 27278 and we are located off Palmers Grove Church Rd. No construction has taken place to obstruct the signal. If we now need a signal booster where we never needed it before then Verizon should be able to provide that. We live in a full 3G coverage area and it was always adequate before

Thank you

Anita

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor signal and dropped calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AJ56, we always want you to have perfect service.  Let’s get this turned around.    We have sent you a private message to assist you further.

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bad2bac

Is there something else we can try other then the network extender? 

0 Likes
Ppnfresh

I too am a new customer to Verizon.  This service is awful.  My family and I will be canceling our service and go back to AT&T…. At least they cared!!!!

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes