Poor signal coverage Zip Code 35761
ddemonia

Since getting my Iphone 13 and the push of 5G coverage.  The signal strength is terrible.

NOTE: I do have my phone set to auto.  This is beginning to cause enough issues that it needs to be corrected or other avenues will have to be sought.

Thanks in advance for your assistance

0 Likes
Re: Poor signal coverage Zip Code 35761
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the best experience while using our network. Let's gather more information regarding this issue. Does the problem occur at a specific location, or does it follow you 5-miles or more? Does the problem occur indoors, outdoors, or both. Lastly, When did the problem begin?-Bobby Johnson

0 Likes
ddemonia

Problem began approximately 1 month ago. Issue occurs indoors and outdoors at my home location. It also occurs in other locations but I have not recorded those.

0 Likes
BKinsey
Enthusiast - Level 1

I live in zip code 28723 and coverage is minimal all through 28723,28736,28717,28779,28741. I haven't had good service in approximately 2 weeks. We live in a very mountainous area but have always had service in these places. My phone shows i have service, but will not connect to any apps or send/receive text messages. This is crazy!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your service concerns are our concerns too. Thanks for providing the zip code. May I ask are you experiencing service issues indoors, outdoors, or both? Have there been any recent changes with your device? (e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, recent  SIM Card change, etc.)

Noting that you've been experiencing service issues for over a month, have you contacted our Technical Support Team prior to today? We don't want to have you repeating troubleshooting steps that you've already done.

We're anxious to help you in any way we can. 

-Robert C.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to stay connected at all times. It is concerning to see that your device is having issues in multiple areas. Does this happen while indoors or outdoors? Let's gather mover details to better assist you. Is this happening to other Verizon users in the area?

~Gina

0 Likes