Poor to no LTE connectivity in Lone Tree/Highlands Ranch, Colorado
JoCamero2K
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an iPhone 7 plus and continuously drop calls. I have noticed that my iPhone will display 3-4 bars of LTE, however data connectivity is little to non-existent; for example websites fail to connect or can up to a minute to load and Several apps fail to respond. When using snap chat, snaps consistently fail and have to be sent several times before they successfully send. I’ve tried to conduct speed tests when this happens and they also fail. I’ve also noticed that in several areas where I previously had a strong LTE signal, I know see the phone toggle from LTE to 3G. Also, it seems my data usage has increased, which doesn't make sense, as LTE connectivity is rarely accessible.

I’ve rebooted the phone, conducted a soft and hard reset and nothing seems to remedy the issue. Any idea on how to fix this irritating issue?

Labels (1)
Re: Poor to no LTE connectivity in Lone Tree/Highlands Ranch, Colorado
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to make sure that you have a strong data connection at all times. We can't have those Snaps failing! In which zip code are you having this issue? Is this happening indoors or outdoors? Do you know of anyone else having this issue?

NicholeK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JoCamero2K
Enthusiast - Level 1

Right?! Snaps are LYFE! Haha. It's happening in zip code(s) 80124 and 80129, indoors and outdoors. Several people are reporting the same issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JoCamero2K, we want you back to Snapping ASAP!  Let’s continue to work together to get this resolved.  This definitely sounds like an area issue, but we need to be as efficient as possible in resolving this.  When did this first start?  Have you updated your software completely?  Here are the steps: From the home screen > Settings > General > Software update.  Please notify us what software version you have or what it updates to by: From the home screen > Settings > General > About > Version.  

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
COSasquatch

5 yrs later and the same area has terrible data throughout.  Com’on Verizon… fix your terrible data throughput in this area.  Signal strength is fine, it’s probably the handoff to the internet from the tower.  AT&T is about 8x faster in this area.  80130, 80129 and surrounding area of lone tree SE Highlands Ranch. 

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello COSasquatch! We're sorry to read that you're having trouble with the service, and we'd love to help. Please reply to our private note to better assist you. 

~Aaron

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

~Aaron

0 Likes