Port In - Not receiving calls from some numbers
krackerjk
Enthusiast - Level 1

I Ported my number to Verizon from Numberbarn. On 3/31/2020 at 12:33pm I received a message from Verizon stating that my number was ported successfully. I can receive calls from everyone I've asked to test call me... but now I have missed multiple calls from my doctors office and blood donation center due to my number being disconnected (What I have been told by them). When they call me they say it is a busy signal or no longer in service message. I have restarted my phone multiple times and that does not fix the issue. I have contacted Verizon via chat and they say all looks good at Verizon and their suggestion was to contact the doctors office and blood donation center to make sure their system is working correctly.... YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!?

I have contacted the Numberbarn provider and they say that everything is good on their end and show the number was successfully ported out.

Can I please get some assistance here!? It is going on a month and a half with this issue!!

Short Version: Ported number to Verizon and can receive calls from most people... but some numbers I cannot receive calls from.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Port In - Not receiving calls from some numbers
krackerjk
Enthusiast - Level 1

Forgot to mention that the Verizon port-in status check page shows completed.

0 Likes
Re: Port In - Not receiving calls from some numbers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

So we can review information with you further, please reach out via Facebook or twitter .GenevieveB_VZW

0 Likes