Port-in Offer Available on September 25th?
ckokosa
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ported 4 lines from T-Mobile to Verizon on September 25th.  I thought for sure that there was a port-in credit available during that time period.  I called Verizon in Jan and they said "sorry, we'll get it applied to your account".  Called in Feb and they said the same thing.  I just called again and this time they told me that the port-in offer started in Nov and that no offer existed September 25th.  Does anyone know if there was a port-in credit offer when I activated my lines?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Port-in Offer Available on September 25th?
mama23dogs
Legend

It pays to read the fine print!

Verizon wants old plans gone, so no perks for 2 year subsidy plans.

i Switched during a $150 per line credit for buying on Edge or paying full retail, or BYOD.  Which I did, a combination of BYOD and pay full retail.   It took 3-4 months for all credits to post.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ckokosa
Enthusiast - Level 1

Searching the web it looks like there was a $100 per line credit for getting a phone on the EDGE program.  Perhaps that's why I'm expecting a credit. This whole 2-3 billing cycle delay is just a huge scam and is meant to make people forget they are owed money.

mama23dogs
Legend

It pays to read the fine print!

Verizon wants old plans gone, so no perks for 2 year subsidy plans.

i Switched during a $150 per line credit for buying on Edge or paying full retail, or BYOD.  Which I did, a combination of BYOD and pay full retail.   It took 3-4 months for all credits to post.

0 Likes