Port out refusal
joeandness

i have been trying to get mverizon to allow me to port out my numbers. they refuse to port them. i cannot afford my verizon services and 2 ofg my three lines are my parents lines and they cant lose their numbers they have had for years and years.  the FCC says no carrier is allowed to refuse any port regardless of a past due bill or anything. I have been on phone and chat for 3 days now and until today i have been told it was possible now it is not. it says that any line can be ported out and the remaining balance owed for that line or lines being ported will stay on the acct.. yet verizon is refusing this? 

0 Likes
Re: Port out refusal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It concerns us when customers leave, joeandness, but we do not purposely refuse to port out. We are sending a private note, so we can look into the matter further.

-George

0 Likes
Exhausted2

I am having the same issue, you refuse to let me leave, its absurd that looking back for the community support requests, that verizon continues to have the reoccuring issues of customers being placed in loops when try to leave with their number. This is fully worthy of federal complaints. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you get the assistance that you need. Please respond to my private note for assistance.

-Angie

0 Likes