Porting Verizon # to TMO, then back to Verizon, possible?
HairoKitty
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want to port my Verizon phone number to Tmobile and try out Tmobile since my SO is desperately wanting me to (save money). If I like the connectivity, I will stick with TMO. If the connectivity is not up to my standards, does anyone know if I can port my number BACK to Verizon? TIA

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Porting Verizon # to TMO, then back to Verizon, possible?
Tidbits
Legend

Yes it'll work.

However keep in mind you'll gain back your contract if you had one and you'll lose your previous plan if you are grandfathered. So prices may get more expensive after the fact coming back.

View solution in original post

Tidbits
Legend

Yes it'll work.

However keep in mind you'll gain back your contract if you had one and you'll lose your previous plan if you are grandfathered. So prices may get more expensive after the fact coming back.

HairoKitty
Enthusiast - Level 2

thank you. Yes, i understand. Connectivity and keeping my phone number is more important than any price! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You might be better off using TMO free test drive where they let you use one of their phones for 7 days for free to see how the service works for you. Just something to consider

HairoKitty
Enthusiast - Level 2

thanks for the suggestion but 7 days isn't enough for me because i've tried before. I need to travel across the US with it.

0 Likes