Porting number delay
Pridered

I initially used VRN wireless service with an existing ATT prepaid number ending with 6206, then couple of weeks later VRN assigned a new number ending with 0481 saying the process of porting was not successful. So I requested to port number back to 6206 - I tried live chat, someone told me it would be done in 24 hours. After that I called VRN C/S, someone told me it will work after 2-3 days. I even 3-way chatted with ATT & VRN - ATT C/S rep clearly said the number is all good to port!

Now it's been a week or so, nothing changed!

What makes it so hard?

Can someone give some help here?

THANKS A TON,

Jesse

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Porting number delay
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pridered,

Let's get this situation cleared up! You're currently a Verizon Wireless customer? As of right now you need to port your 6206 number back to Verizon Wireless?  Please clarify a few details. It may be best to reach out to our port center directly; 877-567-4899.  Let us know if you still need assistance. Thanks

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Porting number delay
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pridered,

Let's get this situation cleared up! You're currently a Verizon Wireless customer? As of right now you need to port your 6206 number back to Verizon Wireless?  Please clarify a few details. It may be best to reach out to our port center directly; 877-567-4899.  Let us know if you still need assistance. Thanks

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes