Porting number from FI to Verizon
mhesse

Hi, I switched to Verizon because of insufficient fi coverage where we live and no Wi-Fi calling on iPhones. I followed the google and Verizon instructions precisely and the first line ported without a hitch. The second line on the other hand, ran into the same issue a number of people have encountered: the line is working for outgoing calls on the Verizon phone but incoming calls and texts continue to go to the phone with the old fi service. Did anybody actually find a solution to this problem? Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
Re: Porting number from FI to Verizon
mhesse

I found the solution myself: the problem is on Verizon’s side. Verizon has a port assistance number, which isn’t exactly easy to find. But they fixed the problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,we hope you and your family are doing well. Thank you for reaching out to us today with your concern. We are here for you and are happy to look into this for you.  Can you please take the SIM card out of the device for 3 minutes, reinsert and then test the device's functionality and let us know the outcome. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad to hear the issue has been resolved. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

0 Likes