Positive Customer experience
gratefulcustomer

I want to make sure that Yolanda, the agent who helped me, gets kudos for her EXCELLENT customer service. She was patient, kind, helpful, and was able to help me when others tried to pass the call to someone else. I'm very grateful for Yolanda. She made our Christmas! Please make sure she is rewarded for being such an outstanding VerizonWireless employee!!!

0 Likes
Re: Positive Customer experience
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for sharing your experience about the service Yolanda provided. 

We are so glad to see your Christmas was made. 

Be sure to check our helpful information at vzw.com/support

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
gratefulcustomer

Thank you! I'm still waiting to make sure the return of the phones resulted in the correct refund/credit from the promotion, but Yolanda's customer service was outstanding! I hope you can find a way to let her supervisor know.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gratefulcustomer, as a valued customer, your account concerns are always our concerns too! Rest assured we will keep you updated on the status of the return of the phones and ensure that you receive the correct refund/credit from the promotion. We also thank you for your kind words about your customer service experience with our team member, Yolanda and we forward your feedback to her Leadership Team. We thank you for allowing us to continue being your wireless service provider. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes