Possible Call Outage in NW San Antonio, TX 78257?
TechieGee

Anyone else experiencing this in San Antonio ATM?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Possible Call Outage in NW San Antonio, TX 78257?
MISSTO58

I am also in NW San Antonio near potranco & am experiencing the same issue. My calls wont go through and I get a message to dial *611

0 Likes
DEBMCI25

Can't dial out in Memphis, TN or call *611.

0 Likes
amahnken

I'm in OKC, and it is the same thing. Per VZCS (through chat), there's an outage and they are aware. What is bizarre is I can still send/receive SMS (And not just imessages) and use my data..?

Set your phone up for wifi calling and you should be able to use that in the meantime.

0 Likes
MF3146

I'm here at Ft. Sam Houston (San Antonio area).  I'm experiencing the same

0 Likes
yankeerebel65

have set up wi-fi calling...it's not working either on suddenlink wi-fi

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There was a large outage affecting large areas of Texas and various locations across the southeast and Eastern seaboard. For some areas, the outage has been corrected. Verizon outage knocks out service across the US - CNET

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s definitely important that you’re able to dial out, DEBMCI25. I want to make sure that your service is working now. What happens when you try to make a phone call? What zip code in Memphis are you having trouble? When did this issue first start happening?

Joseph_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to use all your services is important amahnken. I would love to make sure that you are back up and running. I know time has passed since you posted. Are you still having this issue? 

Amber_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't like to see those sad emoji Mf3146. I understand the importance of being able to use your service. I want to help and follow up to make sure everything is working for you. How are your services working now? 

Amber_VZW

0 Likes