Prepay service for first respondees
Joey081472
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm a first responder. Prepay.i had trouble paying bill this month you shut me off.the hardship form wasnt available to fill out.i call you reconnect it.its the worst connections available. Data wont connect.dropscalls.i call back all you do is require a payment!!! Your company is greedy you dont help people at all .this is worst wireless company ever!! I have icons constantly on phone to sign in when I already am.its not my phone cause its brand new.im switching asap.im sure your company will be back to stealing people's  money and shutting them off real soon ty for nothing Verizon!!!

Re: Prepay service for first respondees
Dapperdaim
Enthusiast - Level 1

They are the worst company ever. No help and they don't care about anything but getting the most money out of you as possible. Especially now during this pandemic. I'm also switching elsewhere. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring that you have service you can always rely on is crucial, Joey081472. This is not the type of experience we want for you, and would hate to lose you. We absolutely want to ensure that you're taken care of. The hardship form you were attempting to fill out is specific for customers who have recurring billing, also known as Postpaid accounts. For our pay as you go, Prepaid customers, we have other potential options available, and we'd be happy to go over with you. If you'd like us to, feel free to send us a Private Note anytime so we can look at account specifics.

As for your concerns regarding data, dropped calls, and having trouble staying signed in, how long has this been happening? Is it all your apps having this problem, or specific ones? MeganS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dapperdaim, we know how important it is to stay connected during this difficult time, and want to do what we can to support our customers. If you’re experiencing economic hardships because of COVID-19, we are currently waiving Late Fees, and there will not be any disruptions to your service through 6/30/20 (extended from 5/13/20). Additionally, as you know, we are automatically adding 15GB of data across nearly all of our plans, to be used between 03/25/2020 and 04/30/2020. An additional 15 GB of data will also be added for use from 05/01/2020 to 05/31/2020. We're also happy to review other plan options and discounts with you.

The additional 15GB also applies to our Prepaid plans too. Take a look here for more information on our relief offer: http://spr.ly/66081AM5i.  EricaG_VZW

0 Likes
Joey081472
Enthusiast - Level 2

Started soon as you turned my srvc. Back on and I still have exact same problems i have no data whatsoever tells me to sign into Verizon when I am already and icons keep popping up.since I'm still angry I refuse to deal with you guys so I just let it go.my experience with you guys is the worst ever out of any company . My fellow workers feel the same about you guys also and have switched also so obviously you have major problems within your company.

0 Likes
Joey081472
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your charges are ridiculous!!!!! You give nobody that works hard for their money and has an act with you any reason to have an acct. You have so many charges and fees is garbage.prepay is always right answer welllll not really but better than having an act. You still charge same prices when this country has over 3.5 million people unemployed. YOUR COMPANY SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES !!!!!!° 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to feel frustrated with your service. We would happy to take a closer look  at you plan to help you find ways to save money. To get started, what is the mobile for your account?   CassieG_VZW

0 Likes