Problem to be solved from Spain- email address
Andressg

I am in Spain and I have a problem with a Verizon IPhone.

I have spent a lot of money calling the customer care number, but when the operator It is not able to provide a solution just hang up on me, with is very dissapointing an also disgusting.

I have tried to contact Verizon by email o by the web page, but It have been imposible because I am out of USA an I am not a Verizon client anymore.

Please could somone provide me an email adress of Verizon in which I could explain to a person which is my problem?

Best regards

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problem to be solved from Spain- email address
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There isn't an email address for Verizon Wireless Customer Support. The closest option is a DM through the community forum after the VZW rep initially sends you one if the situation justifes it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Andressg

Thank you very much for your answer.

I would be very grateful if some VZM rep sent to me a DM.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

DO NOT POST personal information on this public forum!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Andressg

I have anwsered an email messagge. I don´t know it will appear in this public fórum.

Than where?

It is imposible to contact with some VZW representative person.

I am absolutely desperate with this problem.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Andressg wrote:

I have anwsered an email messagge. I don´t know it will appear in this public fórum.

Than where?

It is imposible to contact with some VZW representative person.

I am absolutely desperate with this problem.

The email notification includes a link to the view the discussion thread on the Verizon Wireless Community forum site. You had to have visited the site to have created both of your questions.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Andressg! We have reviewed the IMEI you provided and we don’t see this device as ever being activated with Verizon Wireless. Do you know if you daughter activated this device with us at all? Did she had a prepaid or postpaid account?

Abraham_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Andressg

Dear Abraham

Thank you very much for your interest.

The problem had been solved.

My daughter bought the phone on Hastings, Nebraska, 03/25/2018. Iphone 8 plus 64 GB. 910$ for the phone plus 36,96 $ for the calling plan, and was activated with Verizon Wireless (in a previous email I included the phone number, but I have been advised that I should not post personal information) until she come back to Spain, in the last days of May.

Best regards

Andrés

Personal content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes