Problem with contract and service not matching... no help by phone or in stores
UnhappyonCapeCod
Enthusiast - Level 1

My contract says 4gb shared plan, my bill says FamilyShare1400...  15+hours in person and on the phone and lots of promises but the bottom line is I AM NOT IN THE PLAN I CONTRACTED!  My bill has been more expensive, my services deleted and I was charged for what should have been included.  26 January is when this all started.... problems pulling a 'stupid phone' off my account made it impossible to put me into the 4gb shared plan (Excuse #1 - and I've heard many more in the multiple calls to VW)  Every agent makes Promises Promises...  Every agent ASSURES me that they have taken care of it, and it will be corrected - and that they will put notes on the account so anyone looking at it will KNOW what had happened...  Today I'm told that there are NO NOTES!!   I'm ready to walk away from VW - a relationship since the early 1990s means nothing to them.....  How can I get my service straightened out, guaranteed?  How can I get VW to take some responsibility for their inept handling of this customer?  15+hours because VW doesn't do their job is 14.5 hours too long!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problem with contract and service not matching... no help by phone or in stores
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

UnhappyonCapeCod,

Goodness gracious! You've been through a lot, and I'm so sorry to hear of your experience. 15 hours is definitely way to long. I would like to review your account for options to see what can be done. I have already requested to follow you. Would you please send me a Direct Message following the steps here: http://vz.to/1cOOY6O

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Problem with contract and service not matching... no help by phone or in stores
UnhappyonCapeCod
Enthusiast - Level 1

Tried to Follow you to send a message...   not sure what that's about... why do I need to FOLLOW  a member of VZW Support to get a message back and forth???   Just another piece of why I'm still feeling taken advantage of by VW,  as I have little recourse...  FCC/FTC and MA Attorney General are my next steps... 

Not applicable

You cannot go back and forth in an open forum. You would expose your real name, phone number, password which cannot be done in a public forum.

Follow the directions you were given by the verizon rep.

They are actually trying to assist you. Cooperate with them.

Good Luck

0 Likes