Problems with Phone service and Internet access in Camden County, GA
rayemtjax77

Is there some type of outage that we are not aware of?  If there is an outage, how do we find out a status or a map that has this outage on it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems with Phone service and Internet access in Camden County, GA
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Best way is to look around these forums or live chat / call support. Users will often come here to post reports. In other cases, places like down detector crowd source news like outages. Support may be aware, but it can take a number of people reporting in before they are aware of an outage.

0 Likes
Walker57

I live in Kingsland, GA and we have had no service all morning. Can't find any info on Verizon's website. Very frustrating!

Johnny

0 Likes
yja127

I tried calling tech support but they are now closed! There's no way to find out or report service outages online? This is crazy! My cell phone is not working now, and I have no way of finding out why. When I try to make a call it says "mobile network not available" and "out of service area."

BTW, I'm in metro-Atlanta - area code 404.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to help you right here. What ZIP Code are you located in? What is the make and model of your device?

CarleyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
yja127

Thanks. I received your suggestion elsewhere to turn my phone off and back on again, and now have service. Had no idea that was a solution to the problem. If I had found an outage map and saw there was no outage in my area, then I might have figured out it was a problem with my phone, and not the Verizon Wireless network.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You're welcome. If you need anything else please let us know.
CarleyR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

X

0 Likes
Jojo19681966

I live in NJ ZIP Code 07461 we have no service on any of our phones we can text but we can't call out. what's going on??

0 Likes