Re: Problems with e-gift
rothlin

I have the same problem. I want my account credited the $50.00 that no one is able to use. What a ripoff!

0 Likes
bluehaven

I don't know if this will help, but did the recipient try to tap the message in order for it to download? My friend had the same problem when I sent her an egift (my original post). Her phone didn't automatically download the message and she had to do it manually.

But I agree that there needs to be some type of recourse, if an egift is not properly received. I will say that I was not charged until the egift was received, but it didn't seem like there is anything in place such if there is an issue. I think the sender should receive an email with confirmation and the barcode and that way it can be e-mailed if there is a problem. The barcode can then be invalidated once it has been used so that way it can't be used multiple times.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m a consumer also, and I truly understand your concerns regarding this e-gift issue Teresa. E-gifts are delivered via MMS and some times the recipient must download message manually. Were you billed for this e-gift already?
Your recipient should get a multimedia messages with a bar code included that can be redeemed for your eGift. See more at this link under eGift Cards section: http://spr.ly/6585BXeRU

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rrrr000000000
Spoiler
This is an absolute scam!

Same problem here. I have sent and resent the egift about 20 times and the recipient isnt getting anything! They get regular texts from me but they dont reeive the egift at all, not a link to download or anything. So of course Verizon is telling me they are looking into this which will ake several days. I cant beleive there is no backdrop in order to email it when someone has this problem and its obvious many many many people have this problem. If this doesnt get resolved I will drop Verizon after being a customer for 10 years and go to Sprint. 50 bucks I sent and no system in place to email this or for me to be able to resnd to someone else, nope nothing! This had better get resolved!

0 Likes