Prolonged Network Issues
niksay
Enthusiast - Level 1

In my immediate area (43718 near Belmont/Morristown, I-70), there has been an outage issue since Friday, January 21, 2022.  This issue affects a congested business and residential area, as well as a large school campus.  I know of many friends, neighbors, and co-workers who have submitted tickets regarding this issue with no resolution.  I called today and got my ticket number.  Although my rep was super friendly, I am not satisfied with Verizon's response to this issue.  I have been a customer for multiple years and never had an issue with coverage. 

My solution today was:

"If your ticket shows poor coverage, you can get an extender, use WiFi calling, or switch carriers."  All of which are unacceptable answers as to why this has happened after years of reliability.  I even asked the rep on the call if there was another contact I could call for more specialized service, and I got nothing.  This is NOT weather related (I know Landon is raging--but this is a 2 week old issue.) and I don't buy the poor coverage when I can see multiple towers close by (I know at least one is associated with Verizon) from where I have these problems.

At this point, on behalf of my customer status, and I'm sure the status of many friends, neighbors, and coworkers, I would like guidance on further steps to resolve this unacceptable issue.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Prolonged Network Issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

One of our main goals is to provide you with reliable service. Thank you for all the information provided. We are concerned to learn about the situation in your area and would like to take a closer look. Please send us a Private Note, so we can further assist you.

~Maria

0 Likes