Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Promise to pay option
Michele16

Verizon needs to fix their IVR regarding promise to pay. I had a promise to pay that was due the day prior. I got a text stating that I need to make my payment to avoid services.  I was not in position to go set up payment at that moment( I intended to that evening)  so I it gave me an option to do another promise to pay. So I set it until the next day. It sent me a text back confirming my arrangement.  Within 3 hours my phone was turned off. Verizon informed me that a 2nd promise is not secured. I wish it stated that. Or better yet Verizon shouldn’t allow one to set up another arrangement if it truly isn’t honored. This is very mid-leading and resulted in a $20 charge per line.  Also when I tried to call it wouldn’t let me talk to someone. It kept hanging up on me and only options were to pay. I ended up paying it and then when I called back it let me speak with someone. 

0 Likes