Promo Not Received Signed up for 5G Ultra Home Internet in May 2022
Mauilucy
Enthusiast - Level 2

#SimpliSafe 8 Piece Bundle. #Verizon 5G Ultra Home Internet

I am beyond frustrated. I signed up for 5G Ultra Home Internet at the end of May, 2022. A promo was included and confirmed by agents when I signed up via live chat.  Not feeling completely comfortable taking their words for the truth, I screenshot my online conversations with them!  I was told I had to wait 60 days from connecting my internet and then a tile for the SimpliSafe Bundle would appear on my account using the My Verizon app.  No such truth happened.  I have placed numerous calls and spoke to live agents who confirmed that I was suppose to receive the bundle.  I was even promised by Ruben that he would call back to confirm my receipt of the bundle.  The call never came.  The last representative, Zele, I spoke to is suppose to call me tomorrow, 9/1/2022, to confirm my receipt of the  bundle.  I have called SimpliSafe directly and they have no such order under my email or cell phone number via Verizon!  I am at the end of my rope!  Yes, it is the typical bait and switch, promise you exactly what you want in order to get that service they need to sell.  I am now writing a complaint at the BBB with the visual proof I wisely have in order to make Verizon honor their words.

0 Likes
Re: Promo Not Received Signed up for 5G Ultra Home Internet in May 2022
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out here, I am so sorry for the issue you are having with the promo. We want to help in any way that we can, and turn this around. I will send you a Private Message to continue.

-Rosie

0 Likes
Mauilucy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still waiting for private DM. 

0 Likes
Mauilucy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Rosie!!!!!! Still waiting for that ghost DM

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies for the delay, Mauilucy. A new Private Message has been sent. 

-Natasha

0 Likes