Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Promo Not Received Signed up for 5G Ultra Home Internet in May 2022
Mauilucy

#SimpliSafe 8 Piece Bundle. #Verizon 5G Ultra Home Internet

I am beyond frustrated. I signed up for 5G Ultra Home Internet at the end of May, 2022. A promo was included and confirmed by agents when I signed up via live chat.  Not feeling completely comfortable taking their words for the truth, I screenshot my online conversations with them!  I was told I had to wait 60 days from connecting my internet and then a tile for the SimpliSafe Bundle would appear on my account using the My Verizon app.  No such truth happened.  I have placed numerous calls and spoke to live agents who confirmed that I was suppose to receive the bundle.  I was even promised by Ruben that he would call back to confirm my receipt of the bundle.  The call never came.  The last representative, Zele, I spoke to is suppose to call me tomorrow, 9/1/2022, to confirm my receipt of the  bundle.  I have called SimpliSafe directly and they have no such order under my email or cell phone number via Verizon!  I am at the end of my rope!  Yes, it is the typical bait and switch, promise you exactly what you want in order to get that service they need to sell.  I am now writing a complaint at the BBB with the visual proof I wisely have in order to make Verizon honor their words.

0 Likes
Re: Promo Not Received Signed up for 5G Ultra Home Internet in May 2022
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for reaching out here, I am so sorry for the issue you are having with the promo. We want to help in any way that we can, and turn this around. I will send you a Private Message to continue.

-Rosie

0 Likes
Mauilucy

Still waiting for private DM. 

0 Likes
Mauilucy

Rosie!!!!!! Still waiting for that ghost DM

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

My apologies for the delay, Mauilucy. A new Private Message has been sent. 

-Natasha

0 Likes