Promotion credit
Keirakaida
Enthusiast - Level 1

We upgraded our two iPhone 11’s for iPhone 13’s during a free upgrade promotion over two months ago. I have since spent over 35 HOURS with over 10 customer service representatives who have ALL agreed the promotions were not applied (very long story for each line) erroneously and put in “tickets” with a promise I would hear back. I NEVER hear back. I am in desperate need of help. Does anyone know how I can speak to someone who has some authority to fix this? The time spent and the anxiety this is causing is just too much. 

0 Likes
Re: Promotion credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! You've reached a team of Verizon Wireless experts. We want to make sure this is completely resolved for you ASAP. Was this a promotion that was advertised on our website, or a Loyalty Offer?

*Breanna

0 Likes
NurseClown

Same happened to me. I brought four of my own devices over to Verizon and the salesperson stated he registered my rebates ($450 x 4) and that there was nothing I had to do but wait for my rebates in the mail.

Fast forward a few months and I call Verizon to check what's going on and they tell me that I had 30 to register for my rebate. I went back through my emails, including spam folder, and found no email stating I needed to register for my rebate. I found plenty of emails from Verizon trying to sell me things and a friendly reminder from them that my device protection offer would expire soon...but nothing regarding my rebate. 

After talking to Verizon rep, whom was very helpful, he stated he would file an appeal and that likely Verizon could reopen the window for me to register for my rebate. Two weeks pass and I hear nothing so I contact Verizon again who tells me that I need to contact the salesperson at the store. He's currently looking into it, but my guess is that this is occurring more and more frequently as Verizon subcontracts its sales. I shouldn't have to chase around what was promised to me, Verizon just man up and honor your word. 

0 Likes
Keirakaida
Enthusiast - Level 1

It was a promotion credit that was advertised. If you look at my account you will see PAGES of notes and SEVERAL ticket numbers. I have literally spoken to customer service over 10 times. One Saturday the call started at 1:45 and ended at 7:15pm!!! One of the iPhone 11's had two IMEI numbers attached to it so it took almost a month for you to be able to generate a label. I got it finally, returned the phone and you have it but did not apply the promotion as promised. The other iPhone 11 was traded in immediately and I received a defective iPhone 13 in Starlight. I returned it to my store and got the pink one as that's all they had. The promotion credit was applied the first month on that line, but since I had to trade in the phone (within the hassle free time) it has not and instead a trade in credit was issued. I need both iPhone 13's to NOT have a device payment!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important for your promotion to get added to the account, Keirakaida. We are here to help. Please send us a Private Note*Rebecca

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry for the experience you went through as it relates to what you mentioned in your message, Nurseclown. I also noticed you mentioned being assisted by a rep that was helpful. I am hopeful as he can do more as you shared to look into the situation and get back to you. Beside this concern you shared about, do you need any additional assistance? -Ed

0 Likes