Promotional Rebate Gift Card
lacmoser

I purchased an IPhone 6 in August and was suppose to receive aa promotional 200.00 card by email that I could use.  I still have not gotten the the card.  I also just purchased a Galaxy 6 yesterday and have my received the card for it either.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Promotional Rebate Gift Card
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Most rebates you have to fill out and mail in, did you do all of that or was that done for you? Or are you meant to be getting an account credit?

Either way, mail in rebates can take 3 months to get, and Verizon account credits can also take 2 to 3 billing cycles.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Iacmoser Congratulations on your new devices. We offer many promotions and want to make sure you receive your credit. It usually takes up to 3 full billing cycles to receive the rebate card. Since the phone was recently purchased in August, the gift card would not be scheduled to atrrive yet. Did you complete a trade in? Did you use a 2 year upgrade or Device Payment to purchase your phones?
SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

You don't get a promotional $200 by just purchasing the device. Especially an iPhone. There may have been a promotion that you can get $200 by trading in your old iPhone or other smartphone in good condition. Did you trade anything in?

0 Likes