Proof of Payment Email
beyondfrustrated

Help! The proof of payment email address I was given by (& repeated back to) a Verizon rep is NOT VALID!  (vzwproofofpayment@vzw.com)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Proof of Payment Email
beyondfrustrated

Thanks for nothing, you disorganized joke of a company! I hope you're all getting a big laugh out of wasting people's time!  Straight Talk...HERE I COME!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer community forum. Not everyone reads every post nor do they respond immediately.

If you need an immediate answer, call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your VZW phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
beyondfrustrated

Thanks, you're such a sweetheart for explaining this to simple little ole' me!  I HAVE called that # & every other # Verizon has & have spoke to them more in the last 24 hours than I have my own family. I've even been on hold so long that I was hung-up on!  It's sad when even a human being in the customer service department cannot give you the correct email address for their company! Verizon needs to get their act together. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't understand why you need this email address, but I do know that I get an email every month informing me that the payment I submitted was processed and posted to the account. If that's all you need, then you can change your notification settings in your MyVerizon account online to get those same emails.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

What exactly are you after with this email address? If you are looking for proof that you paid your bill it should be on your credit card statement. Also receipts are available on www.vzw.com by logging into your account.

0 Likes
CellphoneUser2020
Enthusiast - Level 2

wow, did you ever get the right email address?

0 Likes
CellphoneUser2020
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think the person who posted wants an email address in the Verizon universe in which a customer can send proof that they paid.

It is pretty standard, when a company claims they did not receive payment.  Its known a "Proof of Payment" in many circles.

Even though the digital age has made payments pretty full proof.  Believe it or not mistakes still happen.  Or unethical practices abound.  Especially if Verizon employs outside companies to assist if someone's account goes past due.

Hope this helps clear up what I think the original person who posted this issue was referring to,.  Verizon should have a page on what is acceptable as proof of payment and any email address or other way to submit proof of payment. But who are we just the customers.

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes