Questions about my current plan.
omgitsishcakes

I have had Verizon for a while now. Had unlimited data, had to switch to basic phones for a while for financial reasons....So we have lost the unlimited data.

I want to switch back to smartphones. Do I keep the plan i'm on and pay for XGB data for each phone? I have the 700 minutes with unlimited texting plan. Will I have to switch to the share everything family plan? We have 5 basic phones on the plan and I would like to switch 2 back to smartphones. Will I have to start paying the $30 for each basic and $40 for each smartphone or since I have this plan already will I just be paying for the data ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Questions about my current plan.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since you have the existing family share plan, you can just add the tiered smartphone data plan to the two lines you want smartphones on. The tiered data plans start at 2 GB for $30 per month.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Questions about my current plan.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since you have the existing family share plan, you can just add the tiered smartphone data plan to the two lines you want smartphones on. The tiered data plans start at 2 GB for $30 per month.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes