Re: Weak Signal in Tucson, AZ
NSANEVW007
Enthusiast - Level 1

The Poor signal is worse and worse.....I just bought a Note 10+5G and still having the same issue as i had with my note 9, we are ready to leave Verizon. Zip code 85705 has no signal Stone/University blvd....also coming down golflinks next to Border Patrol Swan/Golflinks......

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NSANEVW007, having reliable service is extremely important, and we would be happy to look into this further for you. I did not find any alerts in those areas. Are those the only intersections you know with issues, and what happens when you try to use your services there? I did look up the area near Swan/Gold Links and see that there is a military base along that road that could be causing your signal fluctuation.  EricaG_VZW

sales98005
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have the same problem in Saddle Brooke Ranch (85623). The signal is weak outside and even weaker inside. The Verizon responses are also weak and non-productive. Something seems to have changed in our reception and the provider does not seem to care.

I tried the Verizon web page but it was beyond useless, the chat feature seemed to connect to a bot that has only 4 responses before it starts looping. Verizon is going to lose many customers in this area if the do not correct this problem.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is frustrating to have issues with your signal at your location, sales98005. We would not want you to leave us as we value your business. It is important that your signal issues be addressed and resolved to allow you to use your service. What is the your zip code and the nearest intersection? What exact information did we give you about the signal issues at your location? When did this issue start?  Please share some details so we can look for a better solution to this problem.

EdwinW_VZW