Really discouraging to see all these incentives for new s10 purches.
Kikinthekan

I have never felt so underappreciated. I qualified for the free Samsung buds with my s10+ and I never got them. Even sent back 2 separate emails and still never got them. So I gave up. And every now and then I see how I was initially charged 1000 for my phone when it came out. And price drops happen all the time. Yet here I am still paying on my s10 + because I'm not super rich , working 2 jobs to make ends meet. And then christmas time comes around. More free galaxy buds and other incentives to buy a s10+ probably for the same price that I still owe on mine. And then now a free watch with a new phone. Or a buy 1 get one . I feel like the rich are being rewarded. When really some love should be thrown other ways around. I hate that I got the note 9 and then traded it back to verizon for a 2 day preorder of the s10+ got messed up out of the galaxy buds offer even after talking to customer service a billion times. I love the verizon service and I love my samsung phone. I always have. Only Brand of phone I have ever owned. But I guess it just pays to be super wealthy and blowing money on a different phone every couple months because you can. But what about someone like me who cherishes my s10+ so much that I dont have a. Crack or scratch. because I cherish my s10 that much. And here I am still paying on my s10+ ..... could seriously just pull.my hair out.

0 Likes