Rebate
stytchz
Enthusiast - Level 1

My daughter recently upgraded her phone to an Apple 5C.  When she did, she was told that she would receive a $50.00 rebate in the mail.  It's been over a month and she has not received anything other than now it seems to be using data at an alarming rate when compared to her Apple 4.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Rebate
stytchz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hmmmm.... must have stumped the experts!  So much for the ask Verizon.

View solution in original post

stytchz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hmmmm.... must have stumped the experts!  So much for the ask Verizon.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You aren't asking Verizon Wireless employees. You are asking your fellow customers. This is a peer to peer community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. Not every community member responds to every post nor do they know every answer. While there are some VZW reps that roam this community for assistance with questions customers can't help with, it can be days before they will respond to a discussion marked as an unanswered question. From looking at your time codes of when you posted your question and your reply, you only waited about an hour or two before declaring you won't find an answer on the forum and marked it as "answered". Sometimes patience can be rewarding.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

For the rebate, I believe you have to contact the rebate group within Verizon Wireless to find out the status of it. I haven't done a Verizon Wireless rebate in ages, but try a search of the community to see if it was discussed before.

Check the cellular data usage and find which application(s) would be using the most data. Turn off access for applications that don't need to connect to cellular data and restrict to wifi. Is she turning off the cellular data connection when she is connected to a wifi connection for an extended period of time? The iPhone has a sleep policy for wifi. When the phone screen is turned off, the phone also turns off the wifi radio allowing the cellular data connection to become active again and let application transfer background data/syncing over the cellular data connection.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes